Friday, November 23, 2012

'Tis the Season!

Hope everyone had a blessed and relaxing Thanksgiving.  I know I did!
I started this morning by performing a wedding ceremony for a lovely military couple.  What a wonderful way to start off the Christmas/Holiday season!

Many couples will be getting engaged now through the end of the year.  My advice is that you enjoy your engagement for a while before getting into the throws of wedding planning.  The one exception may be to book your wedding coordinator so you'll know you have someone booked who will help you when you are ready to start. 

Enjoy the holidays!  Don't get so caught up in wedding planning that you forget to take time for yourselves, family and friends.

Wishing you all the blessings of the season...and when you are ready, give me a jingle!  www.WeddingsbyTanya.com or Tanya@WeddingsbyTanya.com.

No comments: